Whether you want to take care of a legal transaction for your business or protect the rights of your family in court, you should understand your options. At the Feasterville Law Offices of Lidia Alperovich, we give our clients a better understanding of their legal problem and the steps toward fixing it. From auto accidents to commercial dispute resolution, we can help you take action today.
Sound, Practical Legal Advice and Counseling
Contact the Law Offices of Lidia Alperovich
The benefit of handling both transactional work and litigation is that we have a well-rounded picture of how to deliver effective legal solutions to our clients. We can help you find the easiest route to an effective solution in a range of practice areas, including:
- Personal injury : From car accidents to slip-and-fall injuries, a personal injury can leave you with serious medical and financial concerns. Feasterville car accident lawyer Lidia Alperovich handles all of our personal injury cases on a contingency basis so you can focus on getting back on your feet.
- Criminal defense : Have you been charged with a criminal offense in Pennsylvania or New Jersey? The right defense could make all the difference in negotiating a plea or fighting in court. From losing your license to potential jail time, we can help you deal with all the administrative and criminal charges of a traffic violation or DUI/DWI offense. We also assist clients with expungements.
- Business formation and commercial disputes : Whether you are planning for the future of your business or protecting your legal rights, we can help you understand what to expect and make sure you get results.
- Immigration: We help individuals and businesses with immigration to the United States, including adjustment of status, visas, citizenship and green cards.
- Family law: From contested/uncontested divorce to child custody, family disputes are emotionally taxing and it helps to have a skilled attorney on your side. Division of property, alimony, alimony pendente lite, legal custody and physical custody of the children, child support, visitation — all these issues may require lengthy litigation or may be resolved by negotiating and executing a comprehensive separation agreement. Many issues may be prevented by executing a well-drafted prenuptial or marital agreement. Our firm handles both litigation and transactional aspects of family law.
- Landlord-tenant disputes: We can help defend or prosecute claims for eviction due to unpaid rent and violations of lease provisions.
- Residential and commercial real estate: From negotiation to closing, we guide our clients through the home buying or selling process. We also help businesses negotiate and draft rental and purchase documents.
- Contract law: Contract disputes are very common between businesses. We can help in cases such as nonpayment for goods or failure to perform.
From our Feasterville law offices, we also handle constitutional law and civil litigation cases for individuals and businesses.
Helping You Appeal Your Case
Pennsylvania DUI/DWI offense attorney Lidia Alperovich has extensive experience handling appeals for criminal defense cases, including:
- Post-conviction relief procedures
- Habeas corpus
We are familiar with the challenges presented in appellate court advocacy and have taken cases to the United States Supreme Court.
Contact a Pennsylvania Lawyer
Your legal problems deserve sound, practical legal advice and counseling. From auto accidents to business litigation, we can help you achieve real results. Our Feasterville law offices are open weekdays from nine to six. We also offer evening and weekend hours by appointment. Contact us for a free half-hour consultation.
We also offer legal counsel to Russian, Hebrew, and Ukrainian-speaking clients in Eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey.