- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D. – May, 2002
- Law Review: Temple Political & Civil Rights Law Review, Staff Member, 2000 – 2001
- Law Review: Temple Political & Civil Rights Law Review, Senior Production Editor, 2001 – 2002
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel
- Master of Arts cum laude – May, 1996
- Major: History and Literature
- Moscow State University For History And Archives, Moscow, Russia
- Bachelor of Arts Degree – May, 1990
- Pennsylvania, 2002
- New Jersey, 2002
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2002
- Lidia L. Alperovich, Note: Weeks v. Angelone: The Court of Last Resort or The Court of Futile Hope, 11 Temp. Pol. & Civ. Rts. L. Rev. 257, (Fall 2001)
More than 20 years in business
Boutique law firm with personal approach to every case
• Successful defense of DUI cases, retail theft and many other criminal cases.
• $1,050,000.00 settlement in a nationwide product liability case that took over three years in multiple courts and jurisdictions.
• Trained mediator for family law cases trying to bring parties together not tear them apart even in the most complex family law cases.
• Over $5,146,011.00 in personal injury recoveries.
• Petition for a Writ of Certiorari to the US Supreme Court
• Recoveries for clients in civil rights cases including compensation for unlawful incarceration from multiple jurisdictions, consumer racial profiling etc.
• Extensive motion practice
• Governor’s pardon arguments
Charitable work – Board of Directors of Program Hope
Involved with a legal aid organization providing pro bono and low-cost legal services to Jewish survivors (Russian, English and Hebrew speaking) of domestic abuse in the greater Philadelphia area.