April 30, 2021

Child father rights?

Lidia’s answer: It is always advisable to have a written agreement/Stipulation in place and file it with the court instead of trying the uncertainty of the court system. Such Agreements or Stipulations, once filed with the Court, become court orders and if violated are subject to contempt procedures. the way it stands now, unless there is a prior court order, both of you can have access to the child and you have little control over it. With an Agreement in place, if he wants to change it, he will have to prove to the court that such a change is best for the child

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *