April 30, 2021

I pay 208.73 in support and bring home 218.22 is that legal

Lidia’s answer: It is unclear who “they” are but if you income changes, it is up to you to file with the court for modification of support. It does not change automatically or retroactively.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *